EPFO : Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (abbreviated to EPFO), a company appointed to assist the Central Board of Trustees, Workers Provident Fund Organization by the Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, and administrative control. Is in This Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India.
About EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation).
- EPFO is just one of those World’s biggest Social Security Organisations concerning clientele and the number of monetary transactions undertaken. Currently, it preserves 19.34 crore accounts (Annual Report 2016-17) about its associates.
- The Labor Provident Fund Ordinance came into existence on 15 November 1951 with the announcement of its Labor Provident Fund Ordinance. It had been replaced with the Employees’ Provident Funds Act, 1952.
The Employees’ Provident Funds Bill was released at the Parliament as Bill Number 15 of this year 1952 as a Bill to provide to the establishment of provident funds for workers in factories and other institutions.
- The board is assisted by the Workers PF Organization (PF), which is made up of offices at 135 locations across the country. The Organization has a nicely equipped training set up where employees and officials of the Organization and Representatives of the Employers
and Workers attend sessions for both pieces of training and seminars. The EPFO is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India (click here)
EPFO advance epf withdrawal Form 31 new rule EPF Online PF withdrawal Process
How To Apply Online Epfo Claim ?
Follow the Actions given below to meet with the EPF withdrawal type and then commence a claim on the internet:-
Step 1 – Sign in to the UAN Member Portal with your UAN and Password.
Step 2 – In the menu bar, click on the online Services’ tab and then select’Claim (Form-31, 19 & 10C)’ in the drop-down menu.
Step 3 – Member Details will be shown on the monitor. Enter the last four digits of your bank accounts and click on verify.’
Step 4 – Click ‘Yes’ to signal the certification of job and move farther
Step 5 – Now click on the proceed for Online Claim’ alternative.
Step 6 – Select ‘PF Advance (Form 31)’ to withdraw your funds online.
Step 7 – A new section of this form will start, wherein You Need to Pick the goal for which progress is needed ‘, the sum required and the worker’s speech.
It’s worth noting that all choices for which the worker isn’t qualified for withdrawal are going to be mentioned in crimson.
Step 8 – Tick about the certificate and submit your software
Step 9 – You Might Have to submit scanned files depending upon the purpose of which you have filled the kind
Step 10 – Your employer must reevaluate your withdrawal request, and the money will be removed from the EPFO accounts and deposited into the bank account cited in the time of completing the withdrawal form.
SMS notification will be sent for your cellular number enrolled with EPFO. When the claim is processed, then the sum will be transferred into your bank accounts.
EPFO Recruitment 2020-21
Applicants only have to pay a fee of Rs 25. Payment can be made either offline by cash payment of money at almost any SBI branch or by using SBI’s Internet Banking Center or using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
Employee Provident Fund Organization Recruitment: How to apply
Interested candidates can apply for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020, who follow the actions described below:
Step 1: Check UPSC online recruitment official site, i.e. lineups online.nic.in. ‘
Step 2: Click on Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer under the connection of Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), Ministry of Labor and Employment.
Step 3: A new page will appear with the program link
Step 4: Complete your details in both Part-I and Part-II to complete the application process.
For more information related to exam syllabus, recruitment examination centre, and more, please see the official report released by UPSC.
How can I update my EPF KYC?
Step-1: Primarily, visit the EPFO site and enter your login credentials Username and Password in company’s signal in and click Sign in.
Step-2: You may be instructed to the EPFO dashboard. Here visit Member Section and out of the drop-down click KYC — Bulk.
Step-3: Today, upload the KYC file and click Submit.
The Way to Upload KYC Details in EPF UAN
To upload the KYC record on the EPF UAN, follow the actions mentioned below:
- Go to the EPFO’s member portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ Utilize your UAN and Password and then fill the Captcha to log into the portal site.
- After logging into the portal site, visit the”Manage” option from the top menu bar.
As soon as you’ve clicked on this, pick the”KYC” choice from the drop-down menu.
- Once clicking the”KYC” choice, you’ll be redirected to some other page that will have a listing with distinct”Document Type” and various fields alongside them that should be packed up with the particulars of the document.
- Click the checkbox next to the record type which you want to upgrade and fill in the”Document Number” and”Name according to Document” fields.
As soon as you’ve updated the details click the”Save” option.
- Once you’ve upgraded the particulars of your record, the standing of your KYC document is going to be displayed under the”KYC Pending for Approval” column. Once your organization has confirmed the registration and accepted it, the standing will be displayed under the”Digitally Approved KYC.”
When your company has accepted your record, you’ll get an SMS confirming the same.
Key Points to Note
While completing the details of your KYC document, one has to make sure that there are no disagreements concerning the details you have entered from your KYC files such as Aadhaar card, Hotmail, PAN card, driver’s license and so forth.
When you’ve uploaded your document, the process of acceptance from your employer will take 2-3 times approximately.
EPF member who’s their KYC details embedded within the portal site usually obtain their claims, withdrawals, transfers, etc., accepted much quicker and the process is easier for both, the employee and the employer.